Basel Cellars Wedding Policies
Enjoy our entire property for your big day! From beautiful vineyards to peaceful waterfalls, there is a place for everyone at Basel Cellars. Below is a summary of the areas on property that could potentially be part of your wedding. Please note that a two night estate rental is required for weddings.
Sleeping Capacity: 16
The eclectic combination of handcrafted woodwork, natural stone masonry, an abundance of windows and incomparable comfort all celebrate the style and character of the Pacific Northwest. With over 13,800 square feet of living and entertaining space, this house is perfect for larger groups. The estate comfortably sleeps 16 across 8 bedrooms. The home is extremely well appointed and features chef kitchen, 3 indoor dining areas, formal living room, outdoor kitchen and patios throughout. The basement offers a club like world of its own, furnished with a boardroom, pool table, full bar and home theatre. Our surrounding grounds offer patios in all directions, an outdoor kitchen and a large pool with water-slide and water features.
Sleeping Capacity: 4 (1 bedroom + 1 murphy bed)
Set just behind the main estate house and tasting room, this beautiful space is right next to the pool. With an open and spacious living room, cathedral ceilings and stunning views, the cabana makes you feel worlds away. Well appointed, this space holds one bedroom downstairs with a King bed and a queen murphy bed on the main floor. Also on the main floor is one bathroom with shower and a 4 person sauna. The kitchen is furnished with a full refrigerator and dishwasher, while outside hosts the large grill and double burner for cooking. This is the perfect retreat for a bride and groom.
The Tasting Room
Capacity: 50 Formal Indoor Seats
Gas Space Heaters
Our expansive tasting room features a wine bar and large patio, all overlooking our vineyards and the Blue Mountains. The indoor area is complete with possible formal seating for 50 and two bathroom facilities along with a commercial grade kitchen facility.
Capacity: 70 Casual Outdoor Seats, 32 Outdoor (Existing Tables) or 50 with (8) 60″ Rounds
The outside patio includes wrought-iron patio tables and chairs to seat 32. This space is ideally used for rehearsal dinners, cocktail hour, and smaller receptions.
Pool Area & Surrounding Lawns
Enjoy beautiful gardens, expansive views, peaceful streams and waterfalls. – This is the most popular location for a reception. The Estate pool is the perfect location for any part of your day. With areas for bars, food service, buffet stations and a dance floor, this is where your guests will want to be!
Please Note: The pool area is available for functions but requires a three night rental of the Estate House. This assures your privacy during your special event. Plastic rentals required for pool use.
The Harley Bar
Capacity: Boardroom Seats 12, Harley Bar Accommodates 25
Perfect for bachelorette/bachelor parties, or an after party, the Harley Bar is certain to bring out the kid in you. The facilities include private entrance and exit, full conference room, pool table, dance floor, bar, TV, and private theatre for 6. It’s simply a place to have fun!
Front Lawn Gazebo & Drive
After a ceremony under the Garden Gazebo, your guests can walk a few steps to our beautiful drive for a cocktail hour right next to our estate vineyard.
Pricing includes accommodations for 16-20 guests and use of the entire property. Also included: Consultation with Basel Cellars, use of tables (8x 60” Rounds) and chairs (60x White resin folding chairs).
Wedding Facility/Event Fee
$35 each guest (20 Estate Guests not charged a facility fee)
Guarantees are due 14 days before your check in date.
Estate & Cabana Rental
Sunday through Wednesday: $1,725 per night
Thursday through Saturday: $3,275 per night
All Weddings Require A 2 Night Minimum Stay
Reservations and Payment
Reservations may be made up to 18 months in advance. To reserve a date and time, a signed contract, credit card and 50% deposit are required. Additional 50% of estate rental due 30 days prior to check in. Facility fee and wine charges will be run up at check out and must be paid in full at the time of departure. If there is a balance due to Basel Cellars or a refund due to the client after the event has taken place, Basel Cellars will settle the balance to the credit card on file.
Important things to note
- The tasting room is open to the public from 10am to 5pm, Daily—7day a week.
- A day of wedding planner is REQUIRED for your event
- Set up times are dependent on the areas used for your special event. Please work with our Hospitality Manager for arrangements
- Teardown must take place promptly at the conclusion of your event and all items provided by an outside vendor or the client must be removed
- Basel Cellars cannot store and will not be responsible for any materials left behind after the conclusion of your event
- Should you be interested in an earlier start time, please inquire with the Hospitality Manager
- Outside Music must be off by 10:00pm
Our hand crafted, award winning wines are all produced under the careful watch of two of Washington’s most honored vintners Ryan Sams and Dirk Brink.
- Only Basel Cellars wines will be available for your event and all wines must be purchased through the Hospitality Manager. All wedding parties receive 50% off our red and white blends
- Beer and Champagne can be purchased through your licensed caterer
- No hard alcohol allowed with exception of a specialty cocktail (single one time fee of $250)
- You are responsible for providing a licensed bartender to serve alcohol
- We offer all of our wines for events at our current retail pricing. Pre-purchasing available
- Prices, vintages and availability are subject to change without notice
- Wine selection for your event is due no later than two weeks prior to your event
- Wine costs are based on consumption by bottle the night of the event
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available from your caterer
- Floral and rental items may be delivered to the winery and set-up two hours prior to your event. Should you need more time, please inquire with the Hospitality Manager.
- Smaller items such as favors and place cards can be arranged to be delivered prior to this 2 hour time.
- All decorations and personal items must be removed immediately upon the conclusion of your event. We are not responsible for any items left behind.
- Basel Cellars does not allow the use of glitter, confetti, silly string, open flame or taper candles. Please review your décor plan with the Hospitality Manager.